miercuri, 23 aprilie 2008

Short Story...

I woke up this morning, and the first thing I saw was your face...Just like that. And it made me wonder...what if...? How would it be like to see your face every morning? How would it be to feel your arms around me every time my world shutters and to hear your voice saying that everything is just fine? And then all this made me think of you...I needn’t do that, but why did I? I kept thinking about you...and I found out that you were deep in my soul. And then I wondered what were you doing there...and how did you get in...as I never let you in...The door was closed...I took care of that long time ago... And yet, I never tried to get you out of there as I really liked that warm feeling. But the fear was still there...so I started wondering again...will you stay? Will you promise not to hurt me? Will you promise to be there everytime I call? Or better yet, can you? As willingness and possibility are both conditioned by other feelings and I do not know yours. This story must have an answer...So what do you say? How will it end?

Niciun comentariu: